My body has hit it’s limit. From dancing 24/7, track & field, and homework my body is feeling the definition of soreness and exhaustion. It feels like I can never have a break I’m constantly in motion pushing my body. I just need a day off to relax.
- expectations: I'm just going to take a quick power nap and I'll wake up refreshed and energized
- reality: passed out cold for five hours solid, wake up not knowing what day it is or what the last meal you ate was
I love dancing at workshops. It’s fun to perform the creativity and imagination that people create in their dancing. Each workshop just challenges me as a dancer to get better.
- channing tatum: i'm your husband, you were in a car accident
- me: ok
- Being unsure of how someone feels about you.
- Feeling like they are mad at you.
- Being misunderstood by people you care about.
- Being judged by people you care about.
- Feeling like you lost something that was never yours.
- Feeling like you’re doing too much.
- Thinking you aren’t doing enough.
- Not knowing if you should say something.
- Worried about what they’ll think if you do say it.
- Feeling like you care more than they do.
What an eventful day! For school I basically talked to the whole freshmen population. I helped give avid presentations to recruit avid students in every freshman English class the whole day. I didn’t have to go to any of my classes, which was a bonus. After school I went to the movies with Christelle and Jared, it was hilarious. We watched the Chronicle, it was weird and interesting at the same time then after the movie when people would open doors we would pretend we would open the doors with our minds like the Chronicle. Chronicle is going to make my friends and I do some stupid stuff for awhile. Then after awhile we snuck into The Women In Black that scared me shitless sneaking in, I was so paranoid then when the movie actually started I was scared even more shitless.
What a great way to end my Sunday, the Giants winning the Superbowl and now I’m watching my favorite couple, Troy and Gabriella.
It’s always fun performing and participating in assemblies. Yelling and repping your class is the best. I wish there was more pep rallies during the school year.